<$BlogRSDUrl$>

One-Day Mataram

Deconstructing the gentleman's game


Windies even more unpredictable than the weather

During a dinner with friends, last week (last Tuesday to be precise), I had declared that it would rain during the final of the ICC Champions Trophy. Looking up at the cloudless skies, my friends had laughed it off.

And sure enough, during the final match yesterday, thunder and lightning heralded an unseasonal shower that interrupted the match. And I gave my "I-told-you-so" grin! ;-)


When I reminded my friend about my prediction coming true, he asked me to predict the result of the match, which by then was pretty much a foregone conclusion.

So I replied back to him saying... "I predict the weather. It's easier to predict than the West Indian performances!!"

I think that about sums up yesterday's match!!

0 Responses to “Windies even more unpredictable than the weather”

Post a Comment