<$BlogRSDUrl$>

One-Day Mataram

Deconstructing the gentleman's game


One-Day Mataram takes a vacation

Posts on One-Day Mataram will be on a none-to-lower side all of next week as I take a long-awaited vacation to Singapore.

Hope the Indian team can do a good job in South Africa in the first few ODI matches while I am away.

See ya all around!! :-)

4 Responses to “One-Day Mataram takes a vacation”

  1. # Blogger Ananth

    your hope remains a hope.....  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I just found this site.

    I had to say that the name of this site is the best I have come across amongst all the cricket blogsites I have visited.  

  3. # Blogger Sameer

    ananth>> it does indeed! Such a shame! :-)

    chinaman>> thanks a lot for your kind words... and welcome to my blog. :-)  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    If "One-Day Mataram" takes a vacation, then it may be that "Alla-harming" One-day Mata-Rome.

    cool dudes. no pun intended just as the author of "One-Day mataram" didnt intend a pun  

Post a Comment